Friday, July 11, 2014

How is it possible to BUY a house with NO Money DOWN?


Great question! And the answer is yes!
Depending on how you structure your loan with your financial officer, and your realtor, you can in fact buy with no money for a down payment.

The NEXT question you should ask:
What would my payments look like?

The answer:
Talk to a Loan officer. While as a realtor I have tools to help you quickly estimate what that would look like, the best way is to actually speak to a Loan officer as they can advise you how it would look financially.

The NEXT question you should ask?
How much money would come out of my pocket?

The answer:
Great question! This is what most buyers don't ask. 1st there is the Home Inspection. This is a service that the buyer is expected to pay for up front. The cost can vary depending on which company you use, but it is about 100-150.00 This is so recommended and with some loan programs it is required. So make sure to budget for this. Then there is the Appraisal fee: This runs anywhere from 400-500.00 so make sure to budget for this too.

The NEXT question you are probably asking right now!
What? How is that no money down?

The answer:
In the real estate world the term "no money down" is in reference to the amount of money that you put into the purchase of your home in addition to the loan to purchase the home. Your financial officer or Loan officer can explain this and how your loan will apply.

The NEXT question you NEED to ask.
What is an earnest money deposit?

The answer:
In real estate offers, it is good to put some money up front to show the seller that you are serious about buying their property. The general rule of thumb is 1% of the offering price on the home. Although it is okay to change this to different amounts based on your comfort level. But all in all, it is to show how serious you are about buying this home.

The NEXT question you NEED to ask!
What should I do now to get into a home of my own with little out of my pocket?

The Answer! CALL ME! Call me now and I will help walk you through this step by step. Even if you have a home you need to sell first, I can help with that as well. I have years of knowledge in this business and can put that to work for you. Also accept this gift included in this ad. Print it out and bring it in or email it to me.


I will be happy to help you contain your costs so you can use your money to make your home your own. 

Contact me today!


Sabrina Martin-Shamugia
Realtor (R)
Keller Williams Realty East Valley
sabrina.azre@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment